miercuri, 6 aprilie 2011

My ABC's

A
- Available: Nope.
- Age: 23
- Annoyance: stupid people, boredom and irascibility
- Allergic: To many things.
- Animal: dogs, cats, super fluffy and cute animals.
- Actor: Robert Downey Jr.
B
- Beer: None
- Birthday/Birthplace: February 2nd 1988 / Tg- Mures
- Best Friends: Vera, Lore, Deea, Angy
- Body Part on opposite sex: eyes
- Best feeling in the world: happiness of knowing your dreams come true
- Blind or Deaf: None.
- Best weather: warm and cloudly in September
- Been in Love: yes
- Been bitched out?: Never without striking back Description: :)
- Been on stage?: No
- Believe in yourself?: 100% yes!!
- Believe in life on other planets: Yes, it’s hard to believe we are alone in this Universe.
- Believe in miracles: Yes, especially when there’s nothing left to do, I wish for miracles.
- Believe in Magic: Yes.
- Believe in God: I do.
- Believe in Satan: I believe in existence of good and evil. And there’s so much evil in the world!
- Believe in Santa: Well, he visits me every Christmas! J
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yes, I do.
- Believe in Evolution: Yes.
C
- Car: Ford Mustang
- Candy: m&m’s.
- Color: Aquamarine
- Cried in school: When I was little, yes.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate  and vanilla.
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese
- Cake or pie: Cake, pie, cupcakes, muffins.
- Countries to visit: Czech Republic, Greece, Italy
D
- Day or Night: Night, of course!
- Dream vehicle: Ford Mustang
- Danced: like crazy.
- Dance in the rain?: Not yet.
- Dance in the middle of the street?: Yes!!!
- Do the splits?: No.
E
- Eggs: I dislike them.
- Eyes:  Dark brown
- Everyone has: A soul.
- Ever failed a class?: Not really.Only some exams.
F
- First crush: In 5th grade =))
- Full name: Teodora Anamaria Astăluș
- First thoughts waking up: OMG, I’m late!
- Food: Barbeque, french fried potatoes, salad.
G
- Greatest Fear: To die.
- Giver or taker: Giver most of the times.
- Goals: my many goals : to get my licence in engineering, apply for a master degree and finish it, work as an engineer, to marry my special one and have up to 2 kids, live happily ever after. J
- Gum: Turbo
- Get along with your parents?:  I’m blessed I have the most wonderful parents in the world.
- Good luck charms: four-leaf clover.
H
- Hair Colour: Dark Brown.
- Height: 161 cm
- Happy: most of the time.
- Holidays: Crazy traveling, visiting places, work.
- How do you want to die: In my sleep.
- Health freak?:  I drink only from my cup/glass, or from a straw. I don’t go in public toilets unless I really have to.
- Hate: People who think they’re better than the rest and criticize everyone and everything just for the fun of it. People who are telling me what to do and when to do it. Pouring rain, because it’s depressing. Traveling by bus.
I
(In guys/girls)
- Eye colour: Blue, green, hazel.
- Hair Color:  Brown to black.
- Height: Tall.
- Clothing Style: Casual like jeans and t-shirts to elegant.
- Characteristics: Funny, smart, outgoing
- Ice Cream: Vanilla
- Instrument: I’m not playing any of musical instruments, but I like piano and guitar. The only instrument I’m playing is my laptop=))
J
- Jewelry: I love 925 Sterling Silver with Svarowski, and I dream about a diamond cupcake necklace.
- Job: Full time student
K
- Kids: I love kids.
- Kickboxing or karate: None. There are other ways to K.O. a person, my purse in their heads.
- Keep a journal?: Just this blog.
L
- Longest Car Ride: 36 hours.
- Love: Everything I don’t hate..
- Letter: T
- Laughed so hard you cried: So , so many times!
- Love at first sight: In fifth grade =)).
M
- Milk flavour: Chocolate.
- Movie: City of Angels
- Mooned anyone?:  No. J
- Marriage: Next year.
- Motion sickness?: Only if I’m riding in a car driven by an idiot.
- McD’s or BK: None.
N
- Number of Siblings: One.
- Number of Piercings: None.
- Number: Lucky no 7.
O
- Overused Phrases: “S
ă îmi bag picioarele”,”Nasol”.
- One wish: To achieve my many wishes.
- One phobia: Spiders.
P
- Place you’d like to live: New York City
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke
Q
- Quail:  Maybe?
- Questionnaires: Sometimes
R
- Reason to cry: Happiness.
- Reality T.V.:  Not really.
- Radio Station: Radio Zu.
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: J.
S
- Song: Delerium - Fallen
- Shoe size: 35 - 36
- Sushi: Bleeah!
- Skipped school: Yes, in 10th grade I skipped school for about one month.
- Slept outside: No.
- Seen a dead body?: Yes.
- Smoked?: Yup.
- Skinny dipped?: No.
- Shower daily?: Yes, twice a day in the summer.
- Sing well?: No, but I like to sing!
- In the shower?: Always.
- Swear?: Sometimes.
- Stuffed Animals?: I have some.
- Single/Group dates: Both.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both.
- Scientists need to invent: Time machine.
T
- Time for bed: After 1 AM.
- Thunderstorms: Depressing, scarry.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: I can’t.
U
- Unpredictable: Sometimes.
- Under the influence?: Rarely.
- Understanding?: I’m trying to do my best.
V
- Vegetable you hate: Spinach
- Vegetable you love: Potatoe!!!
- Vacation spot: Greece
W
- Weakness: I don’t admit my weaknesses
- When you grow up: I will have everything I wished for.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I’m not sure.
- Who makes you laugh the most: My boyfriend
- Worst feeling: Cheated.
- Wanted to be a model?: For my future kids.
- Where do we go when we die: 2 m under.
- Worst weather: Thunderstorms.
- Walk with a book on your head?: I can do that.
X
- X-Rays: My head.
Y
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: The colour I dislike the most.
Z
- Zoo animal: Panda
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: My boyfriend.
2. Last person to see you cry?: My mom.
3. Went to the movies with you?: My friends.
4. You went to the mall with?: My boyfriend, Deea and Sese.
5. You went to dinner with?: My mom and my brother.
6. You talked to on the phone?: My boyfriend.
7. Made you laugh?: My boyfriend.

Am găsit leapșa asta undeva pe internet, și mi-a adus aminte de anii copilăriei în care aveam oracole... :) V-o pasez și vouă, celor care îmi citesc blogul, și prietenilor din blogroll. Have fun!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu