miercuri, 20 aprilie 2011

Love letter for him

 I always thought that the best way to avoid disappointment, is not to expect anything from anyone. So... I never really cared about love or relationship. I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason, what it's like to be as happy as I am in this very moment. Until I met you.
 Long time after you came into my life, it finally hit me: you are truly the one I never knew I always wanted. And all the blank pages of the future are now rainbow coloured, because I know: I love you, you love me and...that's the beginning of everything.

2 comentarii:

  1. Buna.

    Doresti un schimb de link-uri?

    Daca da, te astept cu confirmarea la mine pe blog.

    Paste fericit!

    Ms!
    Emme:x
    http://toti-si-toate.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere